IMMEDIATE ANIMAL EMERGENCY
We are a not-for-profit and non-government incorporated body. We are located in Malaga with two regional branches in Broome and Port Hedland.
We are involved in leading-edge conservation programs and collaborate with local councils, government departments and universities to develop and maintain rehabilitation strategies for our precious native wildlife.
Our main goals are:
- The treatment and care of sick, orphaned and displaced native animals and to rehabilitate them back into their natural habitat
- To contribute to conservation strategies
- Provide facilities for the training of practitioners in wildlife management skills
- The education n of the wider community in wildlife issues
- To provide resources and facilities to support research into wildlife issues