Are you passionate about wildlife conservation? Do you want to take active steps in your community and workplace to ensure our wildlife is taking care of, whether it is today or in 50 years?
You may not be an active volunteer working with the animals at Native Animal Rescue (NAR), but there are many other ways that you can help.
When signing up for a membership your funds go directly to the day-to-day care of the animals at NAR, this includes:
If you want to help ensure that our native wildlife is safe and protected then click below to sign up as a member!
As a member, your benefits include:
- Newsletters including project information, invitations to upcoming events and opportunities for further engagement
- Eligibility to apply for internships
- Copy of the Annual Report
We have several different membership options:
Family MembershipFor two adults and two children
- This membership is perfect for the family that wants to get involved with their native wildlife and to support a great cause!
Standard MembershipOne Person
- Our standard membership is our most popular option, this covers a single person for a whole year and allows anyone to support and be a part of NAR! If you want to support NAR but are too busy to volunteer this is the best option!
Pensioner MembershipOne Person
- This membership is at a reduced price for people holding a pensioner card. It shows that you are never too old to care for our wildlife and to be involved with the local community!
Pensioner Family MembershipFor two adults and two children (under 18)
- This membership is perfect for families who have a pensioner as a family member and who wants to get involved with our Native Wildlife and help out a great cause together.