Interested in volunteering! Please read below for more information.
If you are looking for work experience, please visit our Work Experience page.
We receive over 3,000 native animals that require our care each year. Volunteering is a way of enriching your life and if you are passionate about Native Wildlife and looking for an opportunity to volunteer at our centre. We are looking for people with the following Qualifications.
Do you have any of the Qualifications listed below:
– Vet Nurse
– Cert 11 in animal studies
– Cert 111 in animal studies
– Wildlife Conservation & Management Certificate
Or previous wildlife experience.
- Attend an induction session, pre-arranged with the Volunteer Manager
- Provide a police clearance.
- Follow our code of conduct.
- Make the most of your experience, because there will be lots of opportunities to learn and grow.