We are always looking for new volunteers to join our dedicated team! Please read below for more information.
If you are looking for work experience, please visit our Work Experience page.
We receive over 3,000 native animals that require our care each year. Volunteering is a way of enriching your life; And anyone with an interest in helping wildlife will have an opportunity to learn more about what different species of animals eat, where they live, and how they fit in the picture of urban WA.
Some examples of the activities our volunteers perform are:
Administration and reception
- Attend an induction session, pre-arranged with the Volunteer Manager
- Join as a member – see our membership page for current prices.
- Provide a police clearance.
- Follow our code of conduct.
- Make the most of your experience, because there will be lots of opportunities to learn and grow.