Interested in volunteering! Please read below for more information.
Induction session on the 11th January 2020 is Fully Booked. We will update this page and facebook as to when our next intake will be.
If you are looking for work experience, please visit our Work Experience page.
We receive over 3,000 native animals that require our care each year. Volunteering is a way of enriching your life; And anyone with an interest in helping wildlife will have an opportunity to learn more about what different species of animals eat, where they live, and how they fit in the picture of urban WA.
Some examples of the activities our volunteers perform are:
Administration and reception
The essential job of answering phones, providing advice, greeting members of the public as they admit wildlife, and data entry are what makes NAR run so smoothly!.
- Attend an induction session, pre-arranged with the Volunteer Manager
- Join as a member – see our membership page for current prices.
- Provide a police clearance.
- Follow our code of conduct.
- Make the most of your experience, because there will be lots of opportunities to learn and grow.